1. A UK magistrates’ court ordered extradition of fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi, who is wanted in India in the Punjab National Bank (PNB) scam case.
2. The Centre has finalised new rules for digital content, social media companies and OTT platforms.
3. AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi’s Kolkata rally has been cancelled after the police refused permission.
4. Labourers in Delhi, who were promised Rs. 500 attend AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal’s rally, are upset over non-payment of promised amount.
5. Pakistan agree to maintain hotline contact.
#NiravModi #OTT #BengalElections #ArvindKejriwal #Pakistan #KhabroKaPanchnama #CapitalTV #CapitalTVOnline