1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi renewed the government’s offer of talks with protesting farmers and slammed opposition parties for making a U-turn on the issue.
2. Uddhav Thackeray-led Maharashtra government ordered a probe to know if celebrities like Sachin Tendulkar, singer Lata Mangeshkar, cricketer Virat Kohli and others tweeted under pressure by the Centre in support of farm laws.
3. Rescue operations underway after a glacier broke off in Joshimath causing a massive flood in the Dhauli Ganga river, in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand,
4. After the CWC meeting, it is now clear that the new bone of contention between party leaders who in August called for an overhaul of the organisation and staunch loyalists of the leadership is a demand that members of the CEC be elected, not nominated.
5. According to national security planners, the PLA is undertaking fresh deployment and relocation of both troops and heavy equipment in all the three sectors with fresh constructions of revetments in finger area of Pangong Tso.
#andolanjivi #PMinRajyaSabha #Mharashtra #UttarakhandFlood #China #Congress #KhabroKaPanchnama