1. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi called PM Modi “a coward” who cannot stand up to the Chinese.
2. 25-year-old man was stabbed to death allegedly by his neighbors in Delhi’s Mangolpuri area following a heated argument and scuffle at a birthday party.
3. In an interview on Hindi news channel Aaj Tak, Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU) spokesperson Rakesh Tikait inadvertently admitted to his global links.
4. In another jolt to the Trinamool Congress ahead of the upcoming West Bengal assembly polls, party’s MP Dinesh Trivedi resigned from his Rajya Sabha seat.
5. America Declared that Kashmir is an important part of India.
#RahulGandhi #JusticeForRinkuSharma #RakeshTikait #BengalElections #KashmirIssue #KhabroKaPanchnama