1. The Punjab government has appointed 70 lawyers in Delhi to ensure quick legal aid to farmers booked by the Delhi Police, said Punjab CM Amarinder Singh.
2. A week after their tractor rally turned violent earning them criticism from all quarters, the protesting farmers have announced a nationwide three-hours ‘chakka jam’ on February 6.
3. Shiv Sena Rajya Sabha member Sanjay Raut met farmers protesting at the Ghazipur border point between Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
4. The Shiromani Akali Dal alleged that the vehicle of its chief Sukhbir Singh Badal was pelted with stones when party workers were attacked by Congress members in Punjab’s Jalalabad.
5. Senior Congress leader KantiLal Bhuriya has alleged that some BJP leaders collect donations for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya and use the money for consuming alcohol.
#RakeshTikait #ChakkaJam #Congress #SanjayRaut #SukhbirSinghBadal #RamMandir #KhabroKaPanchnama #CapitalTV #CapitalTVOnline