1. Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has resigned as part of the BJP’s course-correction ahead of polls next year.
2. BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis Demands Sachin Vaje’s Arrest
3. Ravi Shankar Prasad targets Congress, Mamata over Batla house conviction
4. Arvind Kejriwal government presented Delhi Budget.
5. The Indian government has slammed a debate held in the House of Commons on press freedom and safety of farmer protesters in India, saying it was one-sided and packed with false assertions.
#Uttarakhand #SachinVaje #DelhiBudget #FarmersProtest #KhabroKaPanchnama #CapitalTV #CapitalTVOnline