1. India and China have reached an agreement on disengagement at Pangong Tso in Ladakh, said Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh in Lok Sabha.
2. India rebuked Twitter for not promptly complying with government orders to take down certain content and warned the social media giant that it must follow local laws to operate in the country.
3. Uddhav Government refused to permit governor Koshyari to use the state aircraft to travel to Mussoorie for a function.
4. Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s visit to Cooch Behar in North Bengal added a tinge of saffron to the yellow Koch Rajbongshi flag which signifies the erstwhile seat of the Koch Kingdom.
5. Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who has been critical of the Indian government on the farmers’ protests, called Prime Minister Modi to request for Covid vaccines.
#Ladakh #PMModi #UddhavThackeray #BengalElections #Vaccine #KhabroKaPanchnama #CapitalTV #CapitalTVOnline