1. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the much-awaited Union Budget 2021 amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Nirmala Sitharaman proposed an increase in agriculture credit target to Rs. 16.5 lakh crore and said the government is committed to the welfare of farmers.
3. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s Union Budget 2021 proposed an Agricultural Infrastructure and Development CESS of Rs. 2.5 per litre on petrol and Rs. 4 on diesel.
4. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced in her budget speech that 100 new “Sainik Schools” will come up across the country in partnership with NGOs, private schools, and states.
5. Nirmala Sitharaman allocated special funds for the road and highway development projects in the three states during her Budget speech.
#Budget2021 #Assam #Education #NirmalaSitaraman
#UnionBudget2021 #PMModi #PetrolPriceHike #KhabroKaPanchnama