1. The Supreme Court stayed the implementation of all three farm laws, passing orders on a batch of petitions challenging the constitutional validity of the laws.
2. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee took a dig at the Bharatiya Janata Party, calling it a “junk party” for inducting “rotten” leaders from other political outfits.
3. AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi, who reached Varanasi to strengthen his party ahead of the 2022 state assembly polls, attacked Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav, alleging that he was stopped from coming to the state 12 times during Yadav’s regime.
4. BJP President and Rajya Sabha member J.P. Nadda and Congress leader and Lok Sabha member Rahul Gandhi will be in Tamil Nadu on January 14 and celebrate the harvest festival Pongal.
5. Pakistan and China together form a potent threat to national security and their collusive approach towards India cannot be wished away, Army Chief Gen MM Naravane said.
#FarmersProtest #MamataBanerjee #UPElections #UPElections #Pakistan #KhabroKaPanchnama #CapitalTV #CapitalTVOnline