1. The Supreme Court, in a majority judgment, gave the green signal for the multi-crore Central Vista redevelopment project.
2. The CPI(M) said that countering both the BJP and the TMC was important in Bengal even though the Left’s primary objective was to defeat the saffron party.
3. A Delhi court extended the judicial custody, till January 19, of all accused including Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam, Asif Iqbal Tanha, and others arrested under stringent sections ofUAPA in connection with Delhi violence.
4. US business magnate, philanthropist, and co-founder of Microsoft Bill Gates applauded India’s effort in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
5. England has gone under a new national lockdown as Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the UK would remain under restrictions until at least mid-February, to combat a fast-spreading new variant of the coronavirus.
#CentralVistaProject #BengalElections #DelhiRiots #Covid19 #CoronavirusNewStrain #KhabroKaPanchnama #CapitalTV #CapitalTVOnline