1. The Crime Branch of Delhi Police sent notices to 12 farmer leaders to appear before the investigating team for questioning in connection with the Republic Day clash.
2. A group of over 200 people threw stones and vandalized tents erected by farmers at the Delhi-Haryana border in Singhu, the epicenter of farmers’ protests for over two months.
3. Delhi’s deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia visited the Ghazipur border in the national capital to view several arrangements made by the Delhi government for the protesting farmers.
4. In a fresh development the Uttar Pradesh police has lodged an FIR against journalist Rajdeep Sardesai, Member of Parliament Shashi Tharoor, journalist Zafar Agha, journalist Mrinal Pande, and 4 others.
5. Pakistan has appealed to US President Joe Biden to interfere in the farmer protest.
#SighuBorder #FarmersProtest #RakeshTikait #Pakistan #RajdeepSardesai #KhabroKaPanchnama