1. Former Congress President Rahul Gandhi took to Twitter to attack the Narendra Modi-led union government for opposing the farmers’ tractor rally.
2. West Bengal Food and Supply Minister Jyotipriya Mallick has claimed that six to seven BJP MPs will join soon the Trinamool Congress. He believes that these MPs will join the party before May.
3. After Muchhad Paanwala’s arrest in Mumbai and the seizure of 200 kg of drugs, Maharashtra Minority Affairs, and Skill Development Minister Nawab Malik’s son-in-law Sameer Khan has been called for questioning by the NCB.
4. COVID-19 has been one of the most deadly viruses that took millions of lives across the world. However, now India seems to put a full stop to the outspread of coronavirus with the help of the COVID-19 vaccine.
5. Nepal had conveyed to China that Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli was angered by China’s increasing interference in Nepal’s internal affairs. “We don’t like the interference of others,” Ollie said. We are free and we make our own decisions.
#FarmersProtest #BengalElections #NCB #CoronaVaccine #Nepal #KhabroKaPanchnama