1. Farmer’s organizations have now threatened that no power in the world can stop the Tractor rally on January 26.
2. The Supreme court has expressed its displeasure over the dissolution of the committee set up by the Court.
3. TMC leader Madan Mitra publically threatened the BJP for seeking to take control over the state.
4. Changes will be made to Tandav after the web series was embroiled in a controversy surrounding certain scenes. Director Ali Abbas Zafar has issued a statement.
5. Maryam alleged that Prime Minister Imran had received funds from people in Israel and India, saying: “Do you know who funded him from India? Bharatiya Janata Party member Inder Dosanjh. And the Israeli who funded him was Barry C. Schneps.”
#FarmersProtest #SupremeCourt #BengalElections #Tandav #ImranKhan #KhabroKaPanchnama
Leave a Reply