1. The joint platform of protesting farmer unions, the Samyukt Kisan Morcha (SKM), has disassociated itself from the political outreach of one of its key members, Haryana leader Gurnam Singh Chaduni.
2. The entry of protesting farmers into Delhi has to be decided by the Delhi Police as it is a matter of “law and order”, the Supreme Court said
3. Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan alleged Republic TV editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami over the former’s alleged leaked chats.
4. Uddhav Thackeray has come under attack over his remarks on Karnataka-Maharashtra border issue after he spoke about his government’s commitment towards incorporating into the state the areas of Karnataka where Marathi-speaking people are in majority.
5. A protest march was held in Sann, Sindh province of Pakistan, where hundreds of protesters raised slogans and placards of various top world leaders to seek their intervention in people’s demand to Sindhudesh.
#FarmersProtest #SupremeCourt #ArnabGoswami #UddhavThackeray #SindhProtest #DrManishKumar #KhabroKaPanchnama