1. The seventh round of meetings between representatives of protesting farmers and the Central government failed to resolve the impasse against the three farm laws.
2. AIMIM supremo Asaduddin Owaisi visited a popular religious site, Futura Sharif, in Bengal’s Hooghly district, and held discussions with influential cleric Abbas Siddiqui on the upcoming assembly elections in the state.
3. Varsha Raut, wife of Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut reached the Enforcement Directorate office in Mumbai in connection to the over ₹4,300-crore PMC Bank money-laundering case questioning.
4. The Income Tax department visited the premises of Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, to record his statement in connection with its probe against him under the Benami assets law.
5. A lawmaker has introduced a bill in the US House of Representatives to terminate the designation of Pakistan as a Major non-NATO Ally.
#FarmersProtest #BengalElections #SanjayRaut #RobertVadra #Pakistan